Journey of Love – Rivers of Cosmic Light
Mexico ~ Guatemala ~ Belize
April 8th – 17th 2018
Join Lia Scallon, Stephanie Phelps, Miguel Angel Vergara and Trudy Woodcock for the adventure of a lifetime! Journey to three countries over land and water, to sacred pyramids, temples and magical jungle locations. Engage with the indigenous peoples of these ancient lands, and experience ceremony led by local shamans who will initiate you into the Mayan mysteries.
Earlybird Special – USD $3900 (If paid in full by Jan 1st 2018)
Deposit – USD $500 *Non Refundable*
Full Tour Price – USD $4100
Deposit – USD $500 *Non Refundable*
Balance Due – February 8th 2018
Single Room Supplement – USD $425
– Quality Hotel Accommodation (10 nights)
– All Breakfasts, some Lunches and some Dinners
– Tips for hotel maid service, bellboys and Restaurant wait staff
– All Ground Transportation within and between Mexico, Guatemala and Belize
– Bi-lingual Tour Logistics Manager
– All Entrance Fees to Sites
– Four Internationally Renowned Spiritual Guides/Teachers
– On-site Teachings and Ceremonies
– Ceremonies and wisdom teachings from invited local indigenous Mayan Shamans
*Does Not include
– International Airfare
– Departure Tax if required
– Meals not specified
– Travel or Medical Insurance
– Cost to obtain a valid passport
– Tips for bus driver (suggested US$2 per person per day)
– Extras at Hotels (Mineral water, tea, coffee, personal expenses, laundry, telephone calls etc.)
- Cancellation before February 8th: Payment refunded, minus the USD $500 Non-Refundable deposit.
- Cancellation between February 8th and trip commencement: No refund given. (Hotels, Transport Companies etc require payment in full, two months in advance of arrival.)
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip if minimum numbers are not reached, in which case your deposit and/or Tour payment, will be refunded in full.
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans (See Travel Insurance section below).
**NB** purchasing Flight insurance does not cover the trip itself!
Call Lia: +61 (0) 419486073
$500 USD deposit secures your place (Non Refundable)
Full Balance due by February 8th 2017
NB Please make sure you select the appropriate room accommodations.
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
What you need to know about Travel Insurance – DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!
Whether it’s your trip, your possessions, your luggage, or your health, travel insurance, and most important the right kind of travel insurance, has become an essential item to pack for smart travellers. If you don’t buy the right Travel insurance, more than your trip could be ruined.
High prices don’t always mean the best coverage. Perhaps start with a list of what aspects of a policy are important to you. It’s pointless paying a premium to reduce car rental excess if you won’t be driving, or covering your luggage when all you have is a backpack. Removing options or lessening limits often reduces the premium you pay.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while travelling.
Insurance policies vary, so be sure to read the fine print carefully to see exactly what is covered.
When considering which policy is right for you, it pays to look at the details.(Note: Many credit card companies offer travel insurance in conjunction with trip purchase. Perhaps contact your credit card company for more information.)
If anything is unclear, phone your provider. Insurers are legally obliged to unravel the fine print in simple terms.
Important inclusions for your policy:
Here are a couple of Insurance websites to get you started on your research: