PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The only information we hold about registered customers are the following:
- Your name
- Your current email address
- Your billing address, shipping address
- Your phone number
- Your current password (encrypted, the actual password itself is not retrievable by us)
We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
If you’re a paying customer in our online store we also have information about you stored with Stripe. Below is a list of that information.
- Your name
- Your current email Address
- The origin country of your payment information (as determined by Stripe)
- The amount you have been billed and the date of the billing
- Your full payment information (this is only accessible to Stripe)
- Your payment card brand (Mastercard, Visa etc, this is accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The last four digits of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The expiry date of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
We also collect your name and email address when you sign up for our Sounds of Sirius Mailing List via Mailchimp.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use we use Stripe for processing payments. The data you enter on our checkout is transferred directly to Stripe, and is not stored by us.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.